Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pre-event photo..

These are some photo I took during the journey to the Chinese Musical Instrument Performance near Setapak. Just some photos that I've longed in taking it, taking a photo of the view at the back of an LRT. Its nothing much interesting about the photos, just wanna post it on as a memory. You can skip this post by not clicking the "read more" below...


This post is quite related to shutter speed. When I first have a real conscious about photography, I visited a photography forum in chinese.cari.com.my, and fascinated by a photo taken at the back of LRT. Since then I have been longing to take such shot and today I tried so..

Here's a dull photo, did not show any motion.
Photobucket
Shutter speed too fast, freezing every movement.. Some more the level is tilted. The left side is higher than the right side.

Then I tried several other shots. These are some of the interesting ones..
Photobucket
Overexposure(photo too bright), without any details from background. Yet I like de sense of movement inside.

Photobucket
Moving into a tunnel. With a curve, the photo becomes more attracting.

Photobucket
Inside the tunnel. Too bad reflection of view inside the train was taken too on the window.

Photobucket
This one, I like the curve too. And the feel of expansion. But hand-shake blurry is clearly observable.. The train is too shaky.. haih..

Hope you enjoyed de photos!

3 comments:

  1. yoyo.. testing..

    ah guang

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work on de third image~
    first image should tilt ur image back in line~

    ReplyDelete
  3. SK:

    i duno y, i juz noticed that i hav the tendency of tilting left lower... muz improve on tat..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails